I am open for face to face consultations. However, if you prefer a video or phone appointment – these options are still available.
The Gov’t announced in Sept 2020 that due to the Pandemic – under a MHCP if necessary you can now receive up to 20 sessions per year until 2022 – if approved by your GP (6 +4 +10 sessions)
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
Please be assured I am taking every precaution that I can at the office to keep it safe for you to attend, including:
- Temperature screening if you appear unwell. If your temperature is over 37.5 you will be asked to visit your doctor or wear a mask.
- Lounge chairs, EFTPOS machine and water cooler tap will be wiped down between sessions.
- Lounge cushions sanitised and rotated after each client.
- Regular and thorough cleaning of the waiting room chairs and general office environment.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms please either cancel your appointment or request a video or phone call session.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry (available in the waiting room).
- I have masks available and am happy to provide one/wear one if you would like me to.