Cheree is committed to providing affordable Mental Health care to the local community.
Standard Session Fees
- A standard 50 minute appointment is $165 (with a GP referral/Mental health plan -Medicare will give you back $129.55 resulting in a small out of pocket gap fee of $35.45)
- A standard 50 minute home visit is $185
- Self managed NDIS clients - standard 50 min session is $214.40
- DVA clients will be bulk billed (with an appropriate GP DVA referral).
- Health Care card holders will no longer be bulk billed.
After Hours and weekend appointments
For your convenience, limited after hours and weekend appointments are available.
Home visits between Linden and Bullaburra are available by special request/arrangement. If you have a valid/genuine reason for needing a home visit then Cheree is happy to see you at home.
Standard home visit fees are $185 for a 50min session - with Medicare returning $151.60 (resulting in a $33.40 out of pocket gap if you have a referral/MHCP).
If you require a home visit, please call to discuss this and to organise a suitable time.
Cancellations after 6pm on the evening prior to your appointment time and “No Shows” will attract a $60 fee - unless due to a genuine emergency (no Medicare rebate is available for this charge). If you are unable to keep your appointment please give at least 24 hours’ notice.
Appointment Reminder Service
As a courtesy, we send a reminder email 3 days prior to your appointment and a SMS reminder the day before your appointment (or a phone call if you only have a landline). Please note this service is a courtesy only, and you are responsible for remembering your appointment date/time.
If for privacy reasons you would prefer to not receive an email, text message or call reminder, please let the receptionist know at the time you make the booking.